HANGOUT : NGOPI CANTIK DI BLACKBONE COFFEE

8:51 PM

There are so many new cafe in Jogja. Some of them providing coffee of their menu. I have some cafe list on my notebook. And this place is the one of them. Blackbone Coffee located in Jl. Kaliurang Km. 5,2 and in Jl. Ahmad Dahlan, in the sampe place with Warung Kalkun.

Yesterday I visited the cafe in Jl. Kaliurang with my friend. I just ordered one cup of coffee and my friend had a tea. The place just in a small room but it feels comfort to hangout, chit chat with some friends or doing an assignment.


They have so many types of coffee, but my choice fell to Almond Latte..


One thing that makes me upset is indoor with air-conditioning is used for smoking. I think the waiters should be more assertive to visitors who smoke to smoke in outdoor.



Out of coffee, you can order tea or some snacks here. The price start from IDR 20k for coffee and snacks around IDR 15k - 20k.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar